Today I was brave enough to open my Robin hood account.

(It is 2022 so I'm assuming at this point everyone and their mamma knows or has this app.)

I have been investing a small part of my paycheck into this account for a few years now, and despite my father in laws advise to "Stop investing in Crypto",

 I kept my shares and followed the digital craze. 

(If this blog had auto- I'd attach a cat screaming.)

WHY?

 1st thing that crossed my mind "Why didn't I listen?"

2nd thing- SELL SELL SELL. (I Didn't) 

I am concerned though, at the peak of my small profolio I had enough funds to cash out several times. 

In fact when DOGE peaked, I was able to purchase our family Dog, and pay off credit card bills. 

I was far from rich, but for this small town girl, I just scratched the winning ticket.

Now, through out this continued investment, I've seen ups and downs but never panicked. 

BUT

Here we are June of 2022 and I'm so done. 

I feel like my pants are on fire and Its time to pull out. I continue to see post from recognized investors saying things to like "stay calm, don't panic."

Don't Panic?

  • Gas is at 5$ a gallon 
  • Inflation is at 8% 
  • I've lost 8k in 3 months
  • Have you looked at your 401k?

Don't Panic?

I feel like throwing a brink at them, but at this point a brick is out of my price range! 


Or Don't - If you know Please let me know.

The struggle is Real



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civilization VI